Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Almost Done

Have you noticed?  I LOVE black and white quilts with just a pop of color.  This one is a take on Camille Roskelley's Little Man quilt.  I needed some more practice with applique so I put the hearts on.  I should probably take close-up shots of each heart, because each one is sewn on differently.  But, I'm not going to.  They look so cute from far away.  I don't anyone to see how bad they look up close.  I haven't figured out what I am going to do for the back yet, so for now it will remain a finished quilt top on my to finish pile!


I really loved this stack-n-whack as I was cutting and sewing. . . I am not so thrilled with the finished product.  I think it is the little pinwheels in the sashing.  Too many angles or something.  This one is in my to finish pile also.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment